For off-chain and on-chain voting
Should be concise and accurate
- 1-2 sentence, ELI5 summary of the intended outcome
- Link to GRFC forum post, to serve as an in depth description of the proposal
Explanation of each voting option
- If the voting options represent candidates or different proposers, link directly to their forum posts and request a 1-2 sentence summary from each person.
- Snapshot polls can be binary or multiple choice, but must include an option for “reject the proposal” and/or “abstain from voting”.
- On-chain proposals involve only “For”, “Against”, and “Abstain” voting choices. Please adjust the description of your voting options to reflect this
Implementation (if necessary)
- Bullet-list summary of necessary changes using simple and neutral language.
- For on-chain proposals, include actions that would require on-chain implementable code.
Explain how this will benefit the DAO/protocol/users/stakeholders from their point of view.
Are there any disadvantages of the proposal? Be especially considerate of security, risk, and financial implications.
Timeline and budget
Be as specific as possible. Include implementation costs and all other costs and fees involved. Budget should be denominated in USD + any other tokens requested.